Invitation to G. Edward Griffin’s Event – GLOBAL WARMING: An Inconvenient Lie – on 2nd, 3rd and 4th December, 2016 in Phoenix, Arizona.
List of honoured guests includes:
- Lord Monckton
- Princeton University Professor William Happer
- Professor Tim Ball
- Patrick Wood
- Former Madison County Commissioner Dan Happel
- Alex Newman
- Chemtrail researcher Jim Lee
- Debbie Bacigalupi
- Ealine Wilman and more
G. Edward Griffin Responds to Recent Attack by GeoEngineeringWatch.org’s Dane Wigington
Click above video to play, or watch on YouTube (14 mins, 36 secs).
- Dane Wigington’s criticism of G. Edward Griffin.
- Dane Wigington’s source that he used in his article to back up his claim that sea levels are rising. Note that this article is only an economic paper that doesn’t provide any documentation of a rising sea level. It was produced by Carnegie Science and Ken Caldeira who are pro-chemtrail leaders funded with taxpayer money from the government.
- An article from Dane Wigington himself that criticises Carnegie Science and Ken Caldeira – calling them criminals! Yet Dane uses their work when trying to support his false claim of man-made global warming.
- G. Edward Griffin’s source (one of several) showing that South Sea Islands are sinking.
- G. Edward Griffin’s source showing that plate tectonics are responsible for South Sea Islands sinking.
Note: Dane Wigington cited ForeignPolicy.com twice in the bibliography of his article against Mr. Griffin, but Dane may be unaware that the publication was owned by the Carnegie Endowment for Peace for 30 years before being bought by the Washington Post, another media outlet that supports the global warming myth.